Make your own style DIY Fashion Jewelry with Friendship Thread, DIY Crafts.
1. We are....
Material Manufacurer and supplier for KID DIY CRAFTS.
We have been specialized in matching related materials together for New concept DIY Crafts and suggesting to
Customers or doing OEM process for DIY Crafts with Big Marts in USA / CANADA for 7 years so far.
So It is very warm welcoming to your Inquiry and Ideas.
2. Packing and Delivery
We normally accept personalized way of packing and labeling provided by Customers.
We normally do offer FOB(Shanghai/Ningbo) Price and deliver Packages by sea carrier,
Except Air freight Customers' demand.
3 .Instructions for Braiding the Jute cords as your tastes.
There are several methods to creating lots of cool cord jewelry. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. Cut a piece of purple jute cord and a piece of green jute cord to 36 inches each.
2. Fold both pieces of jute in half an knot them together creating a 1/4 inch loop on the folded end of the jute cords.
3. Secure the cords to a clipboard or tape the cord to a workspace.
4. Separate the four strands. Pull the two center base strands straight, tape them down and leave the left and right strands loose.
5. Cross the left strand over the base stands leaving a loop, then cross the right strand over the left strand in the shape of a “4”.
6. Pass the right strand under the base stands and up through the kop from Step Five.
7. Pull both outside strands to lighten.
8. Keep repeating these steps to create your spiral knot.
Basic Square Knot:
9. Repeat steps 5 - 7 from the Spiral Knot instructions above.
10. Switch to the right strand and create the same knot from step 9.
11. Continue to make knots alternating between the left and right strands.
12. Continue Steps 5 - 11 until your bracelet has reached one inch in length, then thread a wood bead through your two center strands.
13. Continue Steps 5 - 11 for one inch and repeat Step 12.
14. Repeat these steps to create the length you desire.
15. To finish your bracelet, thread a bead through the center cords and create a final square knot with the loose cords. Tie all cords together with a knot.
16. Your final bead can work as part of a clasp and thread using through the loop you created in Step 2